Gästehaus Andre Arnold
To make the arrival as comfortable as possible, the districts of Sölden are divided and signed with letters.
As you arrive in Sölden follow the sign „G“, which leads you directly to our House Andre Arnold (located on the right side).
- From North
Ulm – Reutte – Fernpass – Imst – A12 Innsbruck or
B 171 (toll free) – exit Ötztal – B186 to Sölden
- Garmisch-Partenkirchen – Mittenwald – Seefeld – Telfs – A12 Bregenz - exit Ötztal – B186 to Sölden
- München – A12 Kufstein – Innsbruck – exit Ötztal B186 to Sölden
- Ulm – Reutte – Fernpass – Imst – A12 Innsbruck or
- Arlbergtunnel S16 or Arlbergpass Landeck – A12 – exit Ötztal – B186 to Sölden
- From South
- Meran – Timmelsjoch to Sölden – Border only opened during the day! (and only in Summer)
- From East
- Salzburg – Rosenheim – Kufstein – A12 bis Innsbruck – exit Ötztal – B186 to Sölden
- Anreise von Osten
- Salzburg – Rosenheim – Kufstein – A12 bis Innsbruck – Abfahrt Ötztal – B186 bis Sölden
- Via Landeck or Innsbruck to Ötztal-Bahnhof.
- Afterwards busses drive due to a regular schedule.
- Here you will find some information about the surrounding airports:
- An airport shuttle is arranged between Innsbruck and Sölden three times a day during
the Winter season.
Important: Only with reservation via 00 43 52 54 35 50 or Email.
- We recommend following airport transfer